JOIN THE TRUSTED TEAM!
Trusted Heating & Cooling Solutions is looking for hard-working and customer-driven technicians to join our team! Browse our job openings below for more information and to apply.
HVAC Installer - SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE
Trusted Heating and Cooling Solutions, Inc. is searching for a hard-working, dedicated HVAC Professional like YOU to join our growing team! The individual in this role will be responsible for the installation of high-quality heating, cooling and ventilation systems in residential homes. This is an hourly position with opportunities for overtime.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: $15 to $26 Hourly
Benefits: 401K (with matching), Dental, Medical, Vision
WHAT WE OFFER
- Signing bonus (after 30 days)
- Competitive hourly salary + overtime pay
- Company vehicle w/ gas card
- iPad tablet provided
- Ongoing training and career development plans
- Paid vacations and holidays
ABOUT OUR COMPANYTrusted Heating and Cooling Solutions, Inc. is residential and commercial HVAC company located in Hamburg, MI (Livingston County). We proudly serve residents, municipalities, and businesses of Livingston, Washtenaw, Ingham, and Oakland Counties, and are committed to providing the highest quality HVAC service and installation. Not only is heating and cooling our specialty, we also offer a broad range of solutions, including expert service and installation of indoor air quality products, water heaters, and gas piping solutions for both residential and commercial customers.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Organization and monitoring of vehicle and installation tools and equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and duct cleanings when needed
- Respond to emergency maintenance or installation requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and company procedures
- Join an on-call rotation
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance and adhere to uniform standards
- Professional communication and customer service skills – a must!
- Prior installation / HVAC experience installing HVAC systems required
- Understanding of HVAC wiring diagrams preferred
- Ability to handle physical workload and lift heavy equipment
- Ability to follow instructions and repeat tasks once trained
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good driving record / driving history
- Must be MOTIVATED, willing to work hard, and be a team player!
If you are reliable, hardworking, positive and upbeat, and searching for a strong team-oriented environment, we would love to meet with you!